Sunday, January 24, 2016

SNOW !

I guess I shouldn't complain that we got 8 inches of snow given what a lot of my friends are putting up with, but, well, I'll complain anyway.  It's too deep to walk in easily, so my daily walk around the garden has been put off indefinitely.  I get crabby when I can't walk around the garden.  I did follow Hank around while he was shoveling paths to here and there, mostly to the greenhouse and out to the road, so I could at least soak up some of that lovely (though cold) sunshine that we had in the afternoon.  Of course, I took my camera. Here are some of the scenes from my very limited walk.  Those of you who have been here should recognize most of these spots, as I didn't get much farther than the driveway between the house and the road.


















No comments: