Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Slide Show

I couldn't decide which plants to write about today, so here's a sample of what was blooming/growing in the garden today. I'm not sure of the proper Latin names for all of them off the top of my head so I'll do the best I can and fill them in tomorrow when I'm at my desk.


Dog Stinkhorn


Cactus 'Claret Cup'


Iris virginica 'Pink Form'



Liriope muscari 'Okina'


Chives in Bloom


Pine with 'candles'


Hosta 'Peanut'


Polygonatum 'No Go Kai'


Trillium luteum


Primula sieboldii


Tree Peony 'Black Douglas'


That's it for today. These are just a small number of all of the photos I took today. Tomorrow I'll try and post a bunch of peony pictures.
Jane

1 comment:

Debi said...

You folks on out west of me really do present some interesting photos of your plants. I love it. Debi